Monday, November 18, 2013

Goth Girls Mixed Media Art Workshop: Coming soon!

I used to present online workshops for ArtTrader Magazine a couple of years ago. One of the programs that I presented was Mixed Media Goth Girls. It featured a 30 page workbook and about 7 streaming videos running the gamut from drawing simple to more complex goth girls, to hair and clothing through to creating mixed media and collaged canvases. I'm going to rework the content a little bit and add in a few things and then make it available on my blog here for a small fee.

The workshop will be available in a couple of weeks. Just an advance post!






6 comments:

  1. Your goth girls are wonderful. Good luck with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous... Oh wow.. I am looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not such a goth fan but I must admit your girls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through a goth stage a few years back, and all I did was goth art. :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some goth girls..

    pointlesscritics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh,this its fablousus..iam love your goth girls.

    ReplyDelete